About International Virtual Conference on Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Sci Erudition Group warmly welcomes all participants across the Globe to the International Virtual Conference on Microbiology & Infectious Diseases (Infectious Diseases-2021) which is held during September 20-21, 2021. Microbiology and Infectious Diseases is mainly focused on theme “Exploring Novel Facets and Challenges in the field of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases” and its agenda is to produce high quality current research and best practices highlighted keynote presentations, oral and posters abstracts.
Infectious Diseases-2021 aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases and it also provides a great platform for researchers, scientists, academicians, industry experts and policy makers to share the knowledge related to Microbiology & Infectious Diseases. Infectious Diseases Conferences provides the scope for opportunities to learn progressed by international scientists and academicians. It is also an immense platform to present and discuss the utmost advances, concerns and drifts as well as pragmatic challenges and solutions adopted in the field. It is a perfect platform to discuss the current discoveries and developments in the field of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
Microbiology and Infectious Diseases gathers diverse disciplines involved in the research and development of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. This global platform brings experts, Scientists, research scholars, academic and industry professionals to explore their work and enhance their skills for the improvement of our Scientific Community. Sci Erudition Group also provides an international exposure for young researchers and scholars through their research work by meeting expertise within the field of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases and enhancing their knowledge.
- Important Dates
- Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- Research on Medicine and Vaccine for Covid-19
- Causes and Symptoms of Infectious Diseases
- Infectious Diseases Prevention, Control and Cure
- Clinical and Case Reports
- Viruses and Cancer
- Emerging and Re-Emerging Infections
- Prevention of Infectious Diseases
- Molecular Microbiology
- Cancer and Oncology Infectious Diseases
- Protozoan Infectious Diseases
- Antigen Antibody reactions
- Zika and Ebola Viruses
- Infection, Immunity and Inflammation
- Viral Infectious Diseases
- Non communicable Diseases
- Pandemic and Epidemic Diseases
- Vaccine Research and Development